Well Sunday was FHE down at M&M's house and I was looking forward to it because I needed a "Molly Hug" because its been a hard week of school and emotions. We were unable to go so it made it harder. I was happy that Travis spoke to Molly and we plan on going not this Sunday but next.
So 2 weeks ago when we went to look at the Eagle Mtn. house, we were supposed to meet our landlord realator person, Otto. He apparently had another meeting or whatever his excuse. We have despratly been trying to get hold of him for some while to see if we could renew our lease.
Well here's the sucky bad part. We can't because he already found renters. So come end of June we need to be in another place. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I want to tell myself its for a reason and it will be fine but I'm so ticked. I started looking on KSL and Craigslist and found nice places for nice prices that we are paying now or less! And I think if worse comes to worse we could just go back to move at Overlook Point Apartments again until we save some more money.
I was just mad because Otto ditched us for clients to fill our spot when the lease ends. When Travis was signing for this place, I literally was having Ashton and we were unsure how long we were going to be here. So know its kinda hecktic...but I know we'll be fine.
Online school on the plus side is great. I did my homework on Friday night and recieved a B+ and am comtemplating if I wanna retry and get an A. (We're allowed to take it 3x's). I completed chapters 1-3 already that are due on Friday and my Test is on Friday. SO I'm ahead and feeling great.
School and being home with Ashton is keeping me busy. Today Ashton and I danced to "Greatest hits 2008" it was fun and tiring. Ashton is pretty heavy being at 23 lbs and 30 inches long. He's in the 50% for kids his age which is pretty good.
Well gotta think of dinner and watch the game :)
No comments:
Post a Comment