OKay so today is the day, my anniversery I'm looking forward to it. I actually couldn't find a baby sitter. Cassie's sister came up with a surprise mother's day thing for their mom so I completely understand about that. We got a playpen/bed ting for Ashton that I saw on KSL yesterday for him.
Rough start this morning, woke up at 7am.
Group last night was great!!
We had birthmother's from the dinner show up. Desirae and her boyfriend came. Her boyfriend played with Ashton. Desirae has a completely open adoption like I do. I just think its pretty cool. Their adoptive couple made them like a hard cover story book about their life and included Desirae and her boyfriend in it. It was so beautiful. I was thinking of doing something like that, it would be pretty fun.
This morning I'm listening to "From God's Arms to my arms to yours" to kind of get in the spirit of things. This song the more and more I listen to it doesn't make me cry as much, but keeps giving me meaning.
Last night in group our topic was self esteem. So we passed papers around and everyone wrote things about eachother that was uplifting. I know I'm talkative in group, but one thing that touched me was someone said I was optimistic and helped them get through their sorrow and emotions they're going through :) Glad I make a difference.
Well I'm going to try to wake up and get the day started, thanks for all who puts up and reads my rambling :)
No comments:
Post a Comment