Saturday, May 2, 2009

Anniv. Plans







(Chris, Matt, and Angie May 2008)














Well Travis gets things in the mail from Wendover Casino's due to his old habits of gambling there alot. (Don't worry he doens't gamble anymore) anyways so Angie and Chris haven't had time to celebrate their anniversery and mine and Travis' is next Friday. We decided since we get a free suite and dinner to invite Angie and Chris.







We are also thinking of getting Trace Adkins concert tickets too :) I spoke with Chris to see how much detail he knew about next weekend and we both agreed this would be super fun. I mean its nice to celebrate with your spouse and have time to your selves, but I think this will be great for two reasons.







1.) Its family, and even tho we're celebrating with another couple I think Travis will have fun and its great socialization.







2.) (Chris and I were talking about this one) I think it will be fun and since Angie and Chris will be there I think it will teach Travis that he can have whole some fun even if there is something in the enviorment that is tempting. I think if he has whole some fun that he will realize that he can over come his temptation to gamble. Which is a great self confidence booster for him.



So yeah that's our plans for next week. This morning Travis woke up not feeling well so I hope all that changes! Tomorrow is FHE in Spainish Fork, so I'm excited. I think Travis needs some
R& R so since he's not well, I think I'll have my cousin pick me up and bring us. (Plus gives him an excuse to actually go since his mom hasn't seen him in forever!)

Yup and that is where life is at currently:)







No comments: