Well, seems like everything is going how it is supposed to be. Juliet my friend in my birthmom group has a great stuggle right now, but she is trying to be optimistic in saying Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways. I am starting to believe it more and more.
I have been blessed so much!!!!
My marriage is doing better, there are moments where we disagree but doesn't get to the point where we say mean "hit below the belt" things like we used to. That's a plus.
Ashton is such an intellegent boy, I'm lucky to have such a smart and handsome son. Through his sickness he is becoming a stronger spirit. I see many gret things to come from him, and don't expect any less.
I thought seeing Christian after her birthday the other week would make me emotional, I still have yet to be. I truely believe I'm "done mourning" if that makes sense? Like I'm not letting this define me and who I am. I'm not letting Ashton do that either (having him so close after Christian)
Josie (my step mom) and I are building a good relationship as it can get over the virtual world of the internet. I'm glad that she's married to dad. My opinion is as of the highest respect because now I know what its like to handle a husband and a child, let alone the fact she has 4 kids to handle.
Dad is being a better pet owner I found out. He took Nephi (their new puppy) to the vet and seems like Dad caught worms in all areas just in time. He's a great pet person :) I'm glad Nephi will become as strong as his namesake to live up to.
Travis and my anniversery is on May 8th and we are going to Wendover because he gets a free suite and dinner and concert tickets. We decided to go with Angie and Chris because their ann. was a few weeks ago but haven't had time to celebrate it. I think its good because they can keep Travis from the poker table. Teaches him that even tho there might be temptations in the enviorment, he is strong enough to have wholesome fun. Plus I think doing things like group outings with other couples is great socially.
School will be here May 18th I'm really anxious. I know in my patriarticle blessing it talks of me pursuing my education. I know I have to finish it. I want to teach so bad, I want nice things, I want this fairy tale life, I know it will happen as long as everyone does their part.
Travis is trying hard at work. I admire him to be in the work field with all that stress and to work as hard as he does.
Well that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment