Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New things...

So a new chapter in my story....

1.) I'm really excited about signing up for my writting class. My friend Cass, from Birthmom support group is going to baby sit Ashton from 9-12 M,T,TR while I go. I also am considering doing online math, who knows, maybe if I have a hard problem I can ask my oh so loving husband to be my utor ;)

2.) I signed up for Famouspets.com which is kind of like a myspace or facebook for your pet. Its kinda fun, you can take polls, get advice from other ppl about pets, etc.

3.) I also signed up at adoption.com and I blog there. Lately, my heart has been healing pretty fine with Christian. Its been 2 years and I'm doing alot better. I know going to group and blogging helps me alot.

4.) Going to Christians birthday/FHE was great. I was so happy to see Molly's side of the family cause I haven't seen them in a while, and it was great seeing and helping Christian open her presents. So many people were there and you could just feel the love.

5.) Ashton is learning to crawl around alot fast and puol himself up on things. He also has learned to crawl while haivng my cell phone or a card from my deck of cards in his mouth, I'm trying to capture the perfect pic of that, its so funny.

6.) Marriage life has been doing fine. We're working on being more open and communication. Like last night Travis was tickeling me and trying be be nice and lovable, but I was grumpy and not in a good mood and I bent his finger back. Thus, hurt him, and greated tention. I told him I was sorry, and he forgave me, I also said sorry for not being more verble in expressing that I wasn't in the mood to play. We're learning to handle ourselves a bit more maturely.

7.) This Thursday is Roudy's vet appt.
Sunday is Aunt Linda's (Chris' Aunt) Famous Easter Egg hunt at noon
Monday I sign up for classes
Sunday after is FHE Matt's side

I'm so excited where life is taking me. I know its not going to be too easy, but things seem to be falling into place right now. I am going on my feelings and prayer and that's all I can do. I know when we do these things then we will be blessed.

Until I can get my USB cord, I don't have any new pics to upload....sry!

No comments: