Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Keeping a quick update

So a few things have come up in my life, no worries though we always seem to have a few bumps in the road.
I just wanted to update and say that life is good for now. I am attending school and start classes in a few weeks. I'm hoping my neighbor will be able to watch Ashton so I can attend classes in the morning.
Travis and I went to Christian's birthday party on Sunday during Genreal Conference. All of Molly's side of the fmaily was there. It wasn't as emotional for me as I had thought it would be. The whole way down there I was fretting and worrying about if I was gonna be sad or not.
Christian got some cute stuff for her birthday. All I could aford was a "My little pony" doll. I felt lame getting it, but she seemed to be interested in it. I was happy all went well from Sunday on life seems to be fine, even in chaotic moments I'm learning to pray more, keep my chin up and keep walking.

No comments: