Well a few things....
1.) FHE on Sunday was great being with the family. Ashton warmed up quite well once he got to know people and their food. He's such a piglett. Christian had his toy and he tried going after her and she shook her finger and "No Ash" lol. Molly said she does that to scout.
2.) Ashton has bad luck. He falls down the stairs, off the bed, hits his head on the table, and now he was sitting in his crib when in fell apart! So Travis put it back together, but I think Ashton likes his matress on the floor. He slept for over an hour on it whereas in his crib he barely sleeps 30 minutes!
3.) I was able to sleep last night because Ash didn't nap all day :)
4.) Dad still isn't talking to me, but its okay, I call and talk to his voicemail telling him what all is going on. The kids email me too.
5.) David Aaron is Travis' cousin who is in prison for drunk driving for 8yrs I think. Anyways I wrote him a while ago and he wrote back. I'm glad to hear that he has embraced the gospel a little more. He attended church reg. etc. then one night his buddies pressured him to where it only takes one time to mess up. He hit a car the next morning and the guy he hit is paralyzed everywhere for life. Since then, David has been writing poetry and drawing art for other in mates and he seems to be doing good.
6.) My camera broke! I have to find a way to fix it, so I hope the pics Molly captured on hers she could send to me...
yep I think that's all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment