Saturday, April 18, 2009

Long Lost Pics


This was last year when I was pregnant with Ashton, we were eating at Olive Garden.
I look at this pic of me in labor with Ashton (7-2-2008) and I realize now its my turn for Angie. She has been the best sister in law. We have our issues, but what maily doesn't? Our issues aren't even big ones. The only time she was mad at me was when I first met her I was shy and coudn't realy open up or be myself around her. Obviously now I can. I'm so excited to be helping her with her pregnancy now. She's due in Nov. so I think that's when Travis' family will come back out and see everyone.

The nurses in the hospital asked if we were sisters and wished they could be this close to their in laws.

My mom's mom sent me this pic. Its when we went in '04 to visit her in Myrtle Beach, SC. I look at it alot and miss my sisters. I think about how big they are. I can't believe that stripped shirt was like one of my favorites too! lol . I know that they love me and no matter what angry words my dad says, they know I love them and I'm trying to be the best I can be.

























No comments: