Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Day

(Ashton taking a bath like a big boy instead of the sink)



So tonight is the Utah Jazz game. Travis isn't sure if he's feeling up to it cause he has what Ashton does, but his boss is offering tickets. I think it would be great to go!


Last night I made Chicken Fetticene Alfrado which was a success!





Sheila is in Florida visiting her mom. She was telling me about the Rely for Life she did. I would love to do a cause awareness and raise money like that! Aunt Kim posted one that is taking place at the Gateway for breast cancer. I would love to donate or check it out but its around my anniverservey so I'm not sure if I can, but I'm going to try really heard!
She also mentioned about signing us up for twilight casting...geh I'm not in the best of shape and looks right now to even think about taking a picture let alone trying for a movie extra. I think it woul be great and all...so I told her yes but I'm praying whatever is meant to happen to happen.

And as I was just typing, Ashton is in my lap and totally bit my finger leaving bite marks! ouch!!!
I said ouch and that it hurts and he is shaking his head "NO" lol.


Well I think that is all for tonite. I feel pretty confident and ready for life. BRING IT ON!!! (but not all at once lol)

As far as councilng, I've made an appointment for next week and told Travis we are going no matter what because that was the deal, and we're not talking to a councilor on the phone.

No comments: