Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Christian's B-day/Easter







This is Molly and Ashton. I was trying to get his attention when Scout came and gave me a frenchie. Yum, You know how I love being frenched by a dog. (I am sooooo being sarcastic!)




Anyways so I thought that it was so going to be emotional at her party, but it wasn't. I thought it would be awkward having Travis there because of things we need to work on but it wasn't. Hmmm, maybe that's cause M&M (Matt & Molly) aren't judgemental, and they hope for the best, yet aren't all up in my buisness? Like what are they called...MATURE PEOPLE! ADULTS? So yeah, go figure why I am close to them and can open up to them...more so than other people....
Anyways, Ash wasn't too sure about being there with alot of people that he seldom hasn't seen in a long time. it was funny.

So yeah then this past Sat we went on an Easter egg hunt at my in-laws in-laws house. My sister in law Angies' Aunt in law if that is simplier. Ash had a great time there because he "found" eggs.
Later that day I'm not sure how, but he ended up falling 13 stairs down into our basement when we got home. We rushed him to Primary Children's Hopsital on U of U campus. The Dr. said since he was acting fine to go home.
Sunday he rolled off of our bed and hit his head. He was supposed to avoid head injury for awhile. So Sunday night he started vomitting everywhere. We had to take the pillows off the bed except for a body pillow we all shared, I changed my own clothes a few times, Ashton at least 5 and We had one sheet and all of our towels used.
We took him back to the hospital on Monday morning and they gave him an I.V. and did blood work and CT scan to see if there were any fractures. Luckily there were no fractures, and he kept his bottles down. He also had a really runny diaper, the nurse said (very enthusiastically) "YUP LOOKS LIKE ONE OF OUR VIRUS' HE MUST HAVE CAUGHT ON SAT" lol
So conclusion: Ashton has a stomach flu that I actualy think he had it more towards the beginning of last week. Right now he seems to be acting fine, all I hope is that he gets over it by Family Home Evening on Sunday this week.
ALSO: I sign up fo my summer classes tomorrow! I'm so excited!!! I know that I should be in the middle of college, I should be in a dorm or whatever, but things didn't work out that way and I can't change the past. All I can do is do my best with what I'm given now to work with, and that means being patient with Ashton while I juggle him as my priority and school as my responciblity.
YAY!!!! AND ITS SO NICE HERE!!!! I TOOK ASH AND ROUDY FOR A WALK AND IT WAS GREAT!!!

No comments: