(This pic was Oct. 2007 I believe)So I know my blogs have been all happy and go giddy. I just don't like complaining in blogs, let alone much to anyone about my problems. Something I am still working on...
It was brought to my attention that things seem to be "off" with me. A sign is when I start hanging out with family or friends more frequently than my husband.
I was able to confront Travis today for his lunch break and will continue to talk to him tonite. Tonite is more of the 'Serious talk" whereas Lunch Talk was more of "here's what's bothering me right now" talk.
1.) I explained that Roudy and Ashton: I said that if Roudy snapped and bit Ashton then I wouldn't shrugg my shoulers and tolerate it. Travis took offense and I asked if it came down to it would he choose Roudy over me and Ashton? He said yes because Roudy doesn't know better. I told him that Roudy knows better but he's a dog. Ashton doens't and he's a baby. Who ever is the adult and watching them needs to take responciblity for everything. I was getting a diaper and Travis was watching them.
2.) The reason we are back together is because Travis promised marriage counciling, parenting classes, and church more frequently because its not football season. He said I'm the one with the problem and that I am the one in need of counciling. This week is a busy week. I told him I am being leninet but we are going to marriage counciling no matter what excuse he comes up with not to bi-weekly until we can get a house, etc.
3.) Travis and I need to agree to disagree and be more mature. He needs to stop coming u with excuses for everything. Up until a few years ago he wasn't taking responcibily for his actions, so the transisition wasn't there. News flash, I didn't have much of a transistion either.
Though all of this might seem rough right now, we are going to discuss more tonite. I just wanted to tell the person who noticed everything wasn't peaches and cream thanks for being so observant and caring!
No comments:
Post a Comment