Alot has been going on, so here goes....
I found out that this picture in the previous blog was not my darling sister Bree. Apparently she had lied. I sent it to Corinna and she said that wasn't Bree. And she would know because duh, they live together. I was furious to find out some of the lies I heard from Bree. It broke my heart because Dad still isn't talking to me, and Bree is the only source I trust and get whats going on with my family.
Mom IMed me on yahoo and started yelling at me because I told Dad in an email that Bree and mom had contact. Mom is a bit emotionally unstable right now, and Bree being an indecisive teen and lying none the less I don't think should communicate with mom. She told mom tons of lies too. I love my mom, but I dont like the choices that she makes.
Last Sunday she went to the ER because she was going to bleed to death and needed a blood transfusion. I get that. Well, she and her boyfriend went without notifying the neighbors or Grandma Lucy that live a few houses down she left Erica (8yrs) home alone. Even the best of neighborhoods get broken into, etc.
I told mom that if she and Mitch were able to drive to a hospital then she could have waited a few seconds while Mitch brought Erica into the car too. If it was such a huge thing, why didn't she call 911 for an ambulence? So surely she had time to get Erica but didn't.
On a happy note, I went to parenting classes yesterday. One of the counceilors that was in my birthmom group teaches it. It is kinda like parenting class/marriage counceling lol. I didn't have a sitter so I brought Ashton along. It was great. Afterwards I went downstairs and talked with the birthmom's from my birthmom group. They were talking about grieving process so its a good thing I didn't go. Next week is about forgiveness, so maybe I'll go to that.
Anyways, I am so stoked to be going to Family Home Evening on Sunday. I love being down there. Matt & Molly's house is very comfortable and relaxing. I just love being around family even if we do eat and talk, its such a great spiritual feeling. Ashton is more active since we've last been down there. He and Christian have gotten into this thing where they tackle eachother and wrestle. So I think I'll be expecting that. My camera is still broken, so maybe I can get a reg. one until my digital is fixed and take pics.
So yeah
Life has been busy. Travis is at work and comes home around 8-9ish. Ashton refuses naps now until he's just so tired he crawls up anywhere and passes out. And I try to work on my online math class as much as possible.
I have done chapters 1-3 and am working on 4-6 classwork now, I have ch.1-3 homework due next Thursday and a Test on Friday. Once I start homework it doesn't let me pause so Trav will wath Ash after I get home from church to do my homework on Sunday then off to see faimly!
I've been mega tired because of doing all this extra work, but when it comes to school I try to be an over-achiever. Plus I'm staying busy and going on walks with Ash and Roudy. Its been nice :) Chaotic and fast change of pace, but I'm Lovin' it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment