Monday, May 11, 2009

Update this past week

Well Friday we went to Wendover with my sister in law Angie and her husband Chris. It was great, we stayed at the Montego Bay and had dinner at a new seafood and steak house there. Ashton didn't get a baby sitter so he tagged along. Angie was eating seafood and she had a lemon that Ashton got a hold of and ate without making a sour face.
It was late so we ate dinner, went to our rooms and ordered movies. Ashton slept in his playpen we were fortunate to get. Its pretty for being gree, and very elegant.
Saturday morning we all ate breakfast together. Angie and Chris were in no hurry and decided to go sight see. Travis had to get to work so we left. All and all, it was a short but sweet anniversery.
Sunday was Mother's Day and Travis attended Church with me. He helped alot with Ashton. Ashton is getting to be a wiggle worm now a days. During Sacrament Meeting Prayer he shouted "DADA!" lol. The primary spoke and we had a sister who spoke along with two youth.
I called dad to try to get Josie and tell her Happy Mother's Day, but I def. got a hold of Molly.
I really wanted to attend the dinner she had for mom's going on but couldn't. I'll prob. see her during FHE anyways :)
Well that's all for now :)

No comments: