Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some News

Well, Travis and I have been debating whether or not to rent this duplex another year or movie into a rent-to-own home. A real estate agent and Travis talked afterlooking on KSL. There is a house in Eagle Mtn. that looks really nice and it is within our price range, so why not rent to own? Travis and Iare going to go take a look at the house sometime (we have to set a date that works for us) and then the agent wants to come see how clean we are and take a look at the duplex. If all works well we sign, if not we continue our search.
If we so happen to live all the way out there in Eagle Mtn. I def. need my license and a car. A plus side would be: Not that far from provo for theatre and mall, walmart just got built down the street, and FHE would be easier to go to since we'll be closer, and I'll be closer to Camille so i'll have a friend! Cons: I'll be far from Salt Lake and group :( and I'll miss the Rosedale ward :(
My online orientation for blackboard, the program I'll be using for online math is Monday. I'm so excited! I know even though financial aid is giving me trouble, I'll be able to over come this and be able to go to school, I NEED to.
Well, I probably won't be able to go for a walk today, the pollen is high and it affects Ashton's asthma.
Yesterday I was doing pilate on OnDemand and Ash pulled my hair so I pulled his string of hair. He had the the funniest expression. He never knew he could hurt if his hair was pulled, he got the message and stopped so I continued my workout.
Thats about all for this morning :)

No comments: