Thursday, May 14, 2009

Embrace the Summer Wheather!

(Bree and her boyfriend Nate, I know, she looks so different!!)

Well, I was watching the news expecting to hear that we were due for showers or bad wheather, instead, I was able to listen to the sweet words "Summer wheather is here". I felt my heart melt and my body as like jell-o. I was inlove with the word "Summer" and now its considered here.

I know this summer will be busy. We're supposed to be moving and getting settled, my online math class, and driving school, along with haivng Ashton and juggling family stuff. I really wanted to go and see my siblings this summer, but I think I'll keep saving up so I actually have money to spend when I see them. I also see myself helping out Angie too. I know this isn't her first time being a parent, but she helped me so much and having two older boys no matter how much her husband helps is a handful.

My neighbor Devona will be able to watch Ashton while I go to my birthmom group tonite. He loves playing with her kids. Maybe he'll paly so much he'll pass out tonite :)
I'm also hoping the spirit of her home will rb off on Ashton. I mean, our home isn't bad, but the spirit isn't as strong as I'd like it to be. But that's why I'm working on it.

I'm also unsure if I have mentione dthis before, but I'm writing a book. I'm taking my time on it and writing with my heart put into it. Whereas the short stories I've written for kids 3rd grade and up, I could write those easily. This story I'm writing is about a birthmom prespective. I'd like to write a book after that from an adoptee prespective then maybe another from an adopted child's point of view? I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

Lately the pollen has been high so I haven't been able to take Ashton and Roudy for a walk. I have been doing yoga and pilate and stuff on my OnDemand TV. Ashton laughs because to him seeing my on my back like that is new for him. When I lived with Holly, she worked alot but was able to watch him for an hour so I could go to the gym. I don't have the time or anyone to wath him, so I workout at home, the ol' fashion way. Travis is going to take Roudy for walks and runs in the evening, which would be good for both of them.

Anyays, I THINK that's all for now, I'll try to keep everyone updated :)

Love you all!



No comments: