While we waited for Dr. Miles yesterday, there was a lady who was 63 years old. She looked over at Travis and me and she smiled and said "You got your baby blessed." I thought it was so nice to have that aura and I could see the look on Travis' face. His look was like a glow of a fatherly smile. I could see that he was thinking about when Chris came and blessed Ashton. The very next day we were given the okay that we were coming home on Sunday.
The Lady also mentioned of when she was younger and I think a baby she almost died. Her mom had a vision of Jesus and her brother telling her the importance of being a member of the church and to get her baby blessed. So obviously that's what happend because the lady was alive and telling me what her mom had experienced.
After the Dr. we went to a chinese place to eat. Travis' fortune read 'You have a power you are unaware of'. I smiled. Too many conicedences.
Travis was like "What? fire power or xmen sutff?" I laughed because he knows what the priesthood is and what you can do with it, but he doesn't think he can have it yet.
What a great experience...
No comments:
Post a Comment