This video is of Ashton scooting on the floor August 2nd 2008. He was so determined and wanting it so bad to happen. He is going to be the baby/young man who will do whatever it takes to accomplish his goals.
Darling video!!! You have a great blog. I hope these spiritual things you mention keep happening, and they are going to help you accomplish the life you want so much. I pray for you all the time. Thanks for the praise. I love you sweetie!!!
2 comments:
Darling video!!! You have a great blog. I hope these spiritual things you mention keep happening, and they are going to help you accomplish the life you want so much. I pray for you all the time. Thanks for the praise. I love you sweetie!!!
awesome. by the way gavin is getting mixed up between ashlyn and ashton, but he still says "i wanna be baby ashtons friend"
Corinna
Post a Comment