Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ashton

Ashton means the world to me. The day before yesterday, he learned peek-a-boo. I was folding laundry on the bed while he was in his bouncer (which was also ontop of the bed) and I taught him peek a boo.
He is learning so fast and he is growing up quickly too.
I play church music and classical piano while he sleeps and you can see the smile on his face when he's asleep. He is still 'new' and has that thin veil to the Heaven's. He talks to the angels when he wakes up about 6am every morning. Or at least, it seems that way. But you can feel a calmness in the room, and sence a feel of peace. In his eyes, you can tell he can see the good and bad spirits.
When the bad spirits are around he tends to be more scared and fussy. When the angels are around you can see the peace on his face.
To me being an adult and having the veil to Heaven closed, I find this very interesting to watch.
It seems that he is teaching me more than I am teaching him.

No comments: