Well because Ashton has been sick, it has been hard to get to chuch. He is dong fine now and doesn't need his treatments quite so often.
Grandma Holly and I went shopping at Walmart last night. She bought Ashton a cute Dalmation costume. I dressed him up before we went to church today in it. He is so adorable.
Then we took a family photo of church. It was nice. At first Travis didn't want to go to sacrament because he wanted to watch football. In the middle of sacrament, the primary children sang "Families can be together forever" and I was missing Travis and wishing he was here. I thought 'oh how he needs to be here for this'. Just then Travis sat next to me. I was so happy!
And because he missed the first 20 minutes, we went 20 minutes over. I thought that was hilarious!
Well I thought I would leave after chapel if Ashton wasn't feeling up to it. But I prayed and hoped that I would be able to go to relief society. And so Holly and I went anyways. I was so happy to be able to attend full meetings of church. We were reading out of Joseph Smith chapter 17. very good.
I was so happy to have Holly there. I'm going to miss her when she leaves tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment