I haven't blogged in such a long time! I can't believe its been a month. ALOT has been going on. I got Sheila to have a Blog too :) Yay us! (The pic is Ashton happy but he's pouting about to blow Raspberries)
Anyways so were to begin?
uhm, I got a calling in Relief Society (for church) and I am Visiting Teaching District Leader. People have to come to me and say say how they did their visiting teaching and I have to report it to the Relief Society teacher.
I also have had a few wake up calls about myself and my marriage. I know that I say "everything is fine" when people talk to me but that is because I don't want the world to know my problems. I want to fix my problems so the people I care about around me can still be proud of me. I don't want my dad and everyone worrying about me all the time...But I guess that's what family is about.
I met a person who is a single mom that I think helped me discover my "passive agressive" self. I have to push her and set boundries but in a loving and gentle way. I told her at the end of the day I am still Travis' wife and I would choose my marriage over a friendship. I told her any relationship developes over time and she shouldn't want to rush things. So things with her and I are more better and she respects the space I request for Travis and my family time.
We also went to Grandma Holly's, Angeline's and Magra's for Thanksgiving. I spent all week there. I was also able to go to the DLD so now I can drive :) HAPPY! I saw Twilite which is a cute romance vampire book/movie. Its one of those romances that you think to yourself "are they for real? I want someone like that" And it made me think...Travis and I have the perfect relationship when we want it to be. Its an effort that he and I make and it takes both sides to over achieve to make a marriage work.
What made me happy the most over the holidays was Travis getting the brakes done on the car, and he and ROudy were able to drive up to Grandma's. He carved the turkey and helped Angeline hang up Christmas lights. It felt Complete.
And that is where we are at today :) I will try to write more later this week, I'm going Christmas Shopping tomorrow and then Group on Thursday.
2 comments:
Well, I'm glad you updated your blog. Ha ha. It's nice!! Ha ha
I was wondering where you had been. Halloween was a long time ago. What a cute pic of you babes...Kim
Post a Comment