Saturday, December 20, 2008

God Bless

I just sent out some Christmas card to some people, I need more cards and stamps to send to others...so if yours doesn't come by christmas, I'm sorry :(
I love you all and appreciate your love, concern, support, and all that you have done.
I talked to dad today and we had a heart to heart. We were saying sorry about past situations, and saying how we're grateful for what is now.
I love everyone who has impacted my life (which is all of you :D)
Anyways,
I wanted to type my testimony...I know how silly it is, but I want to share it with everyone...

I know that Heavenly Father is always watching over us. I know sometimes he wishs he can control what we do, but he gave us free agency, and tho if we do something or someone else does something to us, we all learn from it, we all have consequences.
I'm glad that I have my family and close friends. I know Heavenly Father looks out for me, even in my darkest hours, he never abandons me.
He has done alot in my life, even made the worst hurt and situation not so bad. I'm glad that he led me to Matt and Molly, and Christian to her real eternal family. He does have a funny way of getting things done.
I want to give thanks to our Savior Jesus Christ, his birthday we are soon celebrating. If it wasn't for his kindness, love and sacrifice, we wouldn't have eternal plans made for us. I want to be more like him.
I am greatful for being able to live in America and live my life howI wish. I'm grateful to have a church to worship Heavenly Father in, to go to and connect with people, and to feel safe.
I want to thank Matt and Molly and their families...
They taught me and made me who I am today. I don't regret meeting them at all. I love them so much, and they're always going to be considered family to me. I am greatful they made me this strong person who can stand up for what I believe in, and to encourage my family to do the same. I'm glad they were able to have the blessing they've always wanted, People who bless other people need to have blessings themselves.
I believe with all of my heart Christian is loved and looked after just as much as I am by Heavenly Father and our families.
I love my husband and I know he's trying to make things right and how they're supposed to be. I don't give him enough credit. I love my son, who teaches me new things everyday.
I love my family who is there to love and support me in my new changed life. I am glad I can be a better role model for my siblings.
I'm very greatful for little things we humans, take for granted...(life, food, freedom, etc)
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: