I know I have already mentioned Ashton eating his first foods already, but heres a short clip of his organic banannas. He was so cute when he ate them! He swallowd them and ate the jar throughout the day :)
Meanwhile, I got a Christmas card from dad and the family (yay!) I'm really happy and excited about it. And Christmas is just around the corner. I think we are going to go to Temple Square and then go eat or vise versa on Christmas Eve. I think it would be a nice family event (and a great chance for scrapbooking)
I feel bad that we don't have alot of money this year to spend, but I hope to send Christmas stuff soon. I am working on something home-made that I hope everyone will enjoy. I know its not much, but its the thought that counts :)
No comments:
Post a Comment