Molly called me last night and told me that Scooby died. She was really old...and it was natural. I figured at least she was comforted by Molly in her last moments. Thats how it was with Wish. I was glad that I was there with him.
Moments and pondering kind of make me realize all that I need to be grateful for. Humans tare selffish and take things for granted all the time. We think we can walk through life sometimes without consquences, without meaning, and are very greedy thinking we can do and take whatever we want.
Travis is in Vegas for a car auction for work until tomorrow night, and I am getting ready to go to group. I like going, I know I placed almost 2 years ago...but I like how the other moms and I can be ourselves, and feel like we aren't judging one another and relax and socialize. I love the atmosphere.
Last night was Enrichment night for relief society. it was nice. I took Ashton with me and he got passed around to all the grandmas. He is such a little charm.
AND.....Let's see...I am working on a few things (stories) for children, teen and fantacy. Everything is going well except I miss Travis and I want him to come home safe!
well more later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment