This was last night at Aunt Lyn's house. We had dinner and talked and opend presents. Christian was being a bit fussy and kept dragging me to the kitchen by my finger. I hought she wanted treats, turns out she wanted a drink. She's very good at communication, but apprently I'm not.
She wanted to take some pictures with my camera, so I taught her how, and she did a pretty fair job :)
When we first arrived, Christian wanted to play with the other cousins. Molly had Ashton in her arms and when Christian noticed, there was no hope of letting him out of her sight. If they are able to adopt again, I know she'll be a great big sister.
Travis was really happy to be there, I know he's opening up to them little by little. I can feel he is tence around them because he wants to be just as good as the other families. I think its the same tention I feel when he's at Church. He loves going and being there, but there is the awkwardness that he feels. I know in time it will pass, and that is why I encourage him to attend family functions like this. He also isn't a very social person, so its just getting him out of his box.
We were invited as a couple to go to The Wilson's Christmas Party on Satuarday night about 7pm. I talked to Travis and he gets off around then so he wants to go. I'm glad he's being open to more ideas and Church functions, etc.
I was gld to be with Matt and Molly and just to relax. I think being more open with Molly has built our relationship and makes things not so awkward when we are around eachother because she can tell I'm relaxed and not so tense. Well, I guess I will blog later, Ash is being fussy...I did feed him Baby Organic Banannas today and he ate the WHOLE jar! Angie fed him baby squash the other day and said he loved it...
I want to get a food processor so I can make him healthy on preservatived baby food. And its cheaper cause he could eat whatever basically I'm eating. But its on my wish list.
No comments:
Post a Comment