Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ashton is 6months!





Wow, I can't believe Ashton is 6 months. I know in the video I say 6 weeks, so forgive me for wishful thinking. He can grab his feet, fit into outfits now that he couldn't if he were 6 weeks, I mean this boy is growing. Laughing, playing, raspberrying, rolling and trying to crawl, looking at his surroundings, he is so so so so big.

I included a picture of our little 36" Christmas tree Travis got from 711. The lights were lighting up but with the flash from the camera, they didn't turn up so well. Under the tree, is a huge box of clothes and stuff from Travis' mom for Ashton.

I went visiting teaching today from 3:30-7pm. lol. I know it took a while, but honestly, you can't have a pair of chatter boxes, and expect them to go to three homes and go visiting teaching with people who are chatterboxes.

Chatterboxes+chatterboxes=hours away from home

I was also able to call and chat with dad when I got home. I looked at his profile for this body building site that keeps track of your workout and stuff. I love talking with him, I miss him alot.

Anyways Hope you all enjoy the short video :)


No comments: