Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

So we had our Ward Christmas Party this past Wednesday. It was so nice! Santa was there but Ashton was more interested in blowing spit bubbles. I went to change Ash's diaper and low and behold he decided to turn onto his tummy and try to crawl. It was the cutest thing ever!
Ashton is also sucking on his lip so hard that he gave himself a hicky. lol.

After the party, I went to see Twilight yet again. *DROOLS* I love that movie. Travis surprised me last night and got me the book. He told me not to buy anythin cause he would get me the series for Christmas. Travis also surprised me with a 36" fiber optic Christmas Tree and some lights to hang around our window. I'm glad that he wanted to get those things, makes me feel the Christmas joy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you posted this I was starting to think you fell off the face of the earth cause I haven't talked to you in two days.