Ashton is 3months already. I wonder where the time goes. We sit at home playing non stop all the time. I enjoy having him around. I see Christian and Molly. Christian is already 18 months and growing so fast. I told Molly before she knows it, Christian will be in pre-school.
Ashton and I are just goofy and we love being silly and catching those moments on camera. He loves to pose too! He knows he's a cute thing.
I just can't imagine life right now when he is walking and wanting to explore. Right now he still is curous about his suuroundings but he wants to do everything with mommy. I can see when Travis holds him that Ash is starting to realize daddy is just as fun. I'll admit, there are times where I get jealous because Ash will at a certain way around Travis than the does around me.
I never thought I would ever say this, but I want him to always be my little boy!
I enjoy watching him grow and learn, but there are times where I just want him to be small forever. That's why I think we take so many pictures. I just want to capture his babyness on camera.
Angie bought Ash a walker the other day. He has been getting to the point where he can stand for a few seconds, and he gets disappointed when he can't do more. He holds his head up great too. He loves for you to hold him and bounce. So she put him in the walker and oh my! He was so cute! He is just the most amazing thing. He wants to walk, but he has yet to learn to crawl. He is very determined.
I love these moments and I wish they will never end!
No comments:
Post a Comment