Well Ashton and I are back from Magra, Angeline and Grandma Holly's house. We had such a great time. We were able to take some pictures so I can scrapbook of Ashton and Magra. Magra is getting older, and having health issues. That was why I was despretly trying to get up there to visit.
Ashton loved her. He would baby talk to her, laugh and was just on good behavior. He's such a good baby in general. But I think he could feel the spirit in the home, even tho he doesn't really understand what that feeling is.
Ashton also went to bed about 9pm and woke up about 6-7 am. He sleeps all night. We slept in Holly's room which used to be Angeline's old room. Angeline is my second cousin who is obsessed with Coca Cola Products stuff. She has a ceiling fan with coke bottles. Ashton loved starring at that.
I loved driving with Holly and being able to talk to her. I have this really good bond with her. I love her so much words can't describe. I was happy to have one on one. She helps me get through the negativity that I have sometimes. I appreciate everything that she has done for me throughout my whole life, and before. Sometimes I think maybe I was supposed to be hers. but I'm in her life and she basically raised me because Dad worked.
Anyways, great visit. First snowfall of the year! yay! I took tons of pics and will update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment