This was taken when we were all sitting on the couch one day and Ashton took a real interest in Roudy. Ashton is starting to be more aware of his surroundings.
Anyways we held him on Roudy and boy did he like it. He thought he was King of the world. This picture was one of the better ones I thought because it has all three of the boys looking at me.
Roudy and Ashton are both so hilarious!
On Thursday I believe, they were funny. Ashton just woke up from a nap. I brought him into our room and put him on the bed in his bouncer. I was in the middle of cleaning and needed to Vacume the floor.
Roudy usually doesn't mind the vacume so he was in the living room on the couch.
As soon as the vacume went off, Ashton cried and pouted his lips. Roudy dashed in the bedroom and started attacking the vacume. He knew the vacume was making Ash cry. Ash laughed to see Roudy acting like this.
Those two are so funny. Its like haivng two kids. And when you add Travis into the equation, it gets all the much better! I'm glad he can be a great dad and enjoys being arund his family. The Boys as I like to call them, are my world. They are all so funny. It makes me realize how different we all are and how we affect eachother in a positive or negative way.
No comments:
Post a Comment