This was Sunday when we were at Angie's watching General conference. She got a jumper that matches his swing. Ashton learned quickly that hitting the yellow monkey makes lights and music play.
Travis even payed attention to General Conference. We were on the way home and talking about the talks and how the church is organized.
Grandmother Holly is right, I am a pillar for my family. I'm the foundation so far. I just hope that I can better myself and be as strong as I desire to be in the church. And I know that I am an influence on Ashton and Travis. You can see and feel it. We have the same goals. We want Ashton to be raised in the Church enviorment, and so we are working our hardest to make that happen. I am glad we have the support of Angie and Chris along with Matt and Molly.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Ashton is getting so big. I was excited when Kadee told my that you have a blog. We have added it to our favorites and will watch often. Love, KIM
Post a Comment