Saturday, October 4, 2008

Halloween is almost here!







Ashton's first Halloween is almost here! Grandma Loxie got him the cutest beanie that says "Baby's first halloween" with matching socks. She also bought a few clothing items for him for this upcoming winter. He wont fit them until January, but that's why I told her to get big clothes. He's grown so fast, I don't want to think about him fitting into these clothes.
I want to go to Garner Village with Matt, Molly and Christian. That's where we all went to go when I first came out here. There is alittle pumpkin patch and witches. I really hope to go in the next few weeks with them, make great memories and have fun.
Angie and I are going to look through some costumes as well. I don't want to be too scary, because I don't want to scare little kids when they come Trick-Or-Treating.
I have handed out candy before, but now it is like way more exciting because I can hand it out at my house! Just like when Holly came to visit, she was shy because this was "my house".
Weird to think that way, but way fun because I can't wait to make it look scary for the trick- or -treaters!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry he will always be your little boy, even when he gets married and have kids of his own he's still your little boy. And yes enjoy these baby moments as long as you can cause it goes by fast. Love him and hold him as much as possible cause there will come a time when he doesn't want to be held anymore and just wants to run around. I wish I had taken more pictures when Bridget was still little like that. I love you guys.