Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family fun continues!


So noticed I only wrote once in Jan. Due to my inlaws coming to visit. My father in law is still here because he got a hernia removal and can't fly bck yet.





Yesterday, he took Travis to work so we could have his car and go places. We went to Walmart and got stuff for some BBQ Chicken(which turned out to be divine!) then we ate at Sonic. He was like "Its a nice day, is there anyplace you want to go to?" I thought about Temple Square but wasn't sure if he was up to it...then he said (right on cue) "How about Temple Square?". WOW. That is all I've got to say.




We went to temple square and we walked and talked. He finds it all very amzaing, but kind of hard to believe 100%. Which is okay, but I think he believes it more than he used to. I could feel that he was eager to know some things, so we talked to the missionaries. It was nice.








The picture of Ashton is of him sucking his stroller, he's so darn cute! He is also holding hos bottles too.













He was blowing raspberries in his new favorite high chair

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It's good to see that you're doing so well! I'm loving the awesome pics of your cute kid! Thanks for sharing Amanda. You're a special girl.