Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Been Busy

So this past month has been bsy with Travis' mom, dad, and grandma coming. In this pper left pic, its Travis and Cody (newphew) playing Guitar Hero. Travis was caught because he said it was lame, and next thing I knew, he was fighting me to play it lol.
This one on the right is of Amy and Travis. We went to eat at Olive Garden. Travis rented a nice car for his parents and went to get it while Amy and I walked with Ashton. Well he pulled into this one spot but pulled back out (which I didn't see) because in the meantime, the same luxery car pulled in where Travis was. So I opened the back door thinking it was Travis' car, and I haer Amy laugh and see this strangers eyes get wide. lol. Amy said she wouldn't have me any other way. The guy said "I charge too much" when he got out of the car. I will do another post shortly with pictures so you all can have some.

No comments: