So I just got back from Birth mom's group. Today we drew kind of a road of our lives and when we had to make big choices, now I can kind of see why people have said I've been thorugh alot. I've never really noticed. I mean, I know I've had tons to deal with (my mom, dad getting married, school, puberty, etc) but WOW.
Juliet took me home tonite but we stopped by her house she's moving with roomates near my house. They're nice girls. Juliet and her roomies have a pit that's brendal named Cinnamon (I think) she's so cute! Rousy sniffed me alot when I got home.
Ashton is doing well breathing. We go back to visit his Dr. on Tuesday for a check-up. He is on mocacillian for his ear ache for a few more days. His bottom tooth came in. The other day we were watching Aladdin and Jasmine goes to Jafar furious thinking that Aladdin is dead. "Jaffar!" she yells. Ashton sees Jaffar come from a hidden door and goes "UH-OH" right on cue! He's adorable!
Travis got me guitar hero which I play obsessivly now. Ashton thinks its funny when I look at hime and jump and say "Are you ready to rock?" lol. I get him involved too. He's such a cute kid.
We got our taxes back but put it all in savings for future emergancies. We also paid a few things off. I want to go see my family ASAP but a few things have to be done first, but soon! Ashton is helping me type on the computer.
Well that's all for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment