Saturday, December 12, 2009

This past week has been very busy. I went to see my sister in law, Angie while we went to pick her mother up. I stayed at Angie's house while Travis had to work most of the time. He cancelled plans to see Ashton one day because he had to work, and I'm fine with that because it can't be helped. Then this whole week he cancelled because comes to find out he has a female interest who he plans on joining the National Guard with so they can be buds there.

Ashton was able to go out to eat and see Travis for a few hours while in company of his Grandma, Cousin Nineavah, and Aunt Angie.

(Travis holding Nineavah and his mom with Ashton)



(Travis and his Mom at Olive Garden)

So I sent some pictures to Costco the other day. I am going to make Travis a scrapbook of Ashton, etc. for Christmas from Ashton. Looking at the pictures have been hard because of the "good memories" they hold. I have to keep reminding myself of the reality. Reality really hurts, but I know that having faith and keeping close to God will help me through this. Ashton has stayed healthy thus far.

I picked up the divorce papers and was upset by what Travis had put in them. I feel that things will be alright, that I need to get a blessing and plenty of rest, because it will be a battle. After the divorce I plan on going back to Salt Lake, daycare, job, housing, etc. But most of all, to stay involved in Church and close to Heavenly Father. I have to be a good example to my son, which means grinning even when I don't want to around Travis.

So that's life in a nutshell right now, been busy. I'm back home in Roosevelt now, but it seems more and more keeps piling up. My grandma holly fell and hurt herself while my other grandmother is still sick. I know we don't have more challanges than we can handle, and that's what I have to keep telling myself as I get through them.

No comments: