Thursday, August 27, 2009



While being in Utah, I discovered that my friend Bethany who I met at Girls Camp in my Raleigh ward (she was Wake Forest Ward) moved out here for good and met the man of her dreams. This video is when Ashton was climbing on the back of the couch and Jared (Beth's husband) was rubbing his head on Ashton's back, making Ashton laugh hysterically.

So Ashton was diagnosed with Asthma this past Friday. School started on the 26th, but I still had $282.00 left on my summer class to pay off so until I do, I can't take my online math for fall. Travis' boss hasn't paid him, and hopefully Travis gets paid today. Even if he does, I'll be too far behind to catch up along with if Ashton relapses and needs to go back to the hospital. I feel that it is better safe to wait until January. I've prayed about it, and I feel comforted that is an option.

Question is, now what to do with my free time? Well Beth is pregnant and can't work much, so she and I were going to get together in the mornings to take the dogs and Ashton for a walk and possibly work out. I also thought picking back up on the Cello again would be pretty nice.

Meanwhile, I've been teaching Ashton "eat" in sign language, and he's at the stage in his development where he does the Indian thing by making a noise and putting his hand over his mouth. He confuses that with "eat" lol. I also am trying to pick up on Spanish to teach him.

Travis bought a safety lock trash can so Ashton can't throw things away or get in the trash can, to prevent from getting sick. What a smart husband (when he wants to be.)

I've been working on my story I've been writing for a while now. It got lost on my old computer, so I've been having to start from scratch. A bit frustrating.

Well that's what has been in the world of Amanda :)

No comments: