

So I've been slacking SORRY!
This past month of July has been crazy and a roller coaster. There were some good moments, and some bleh moments.
Ashton learned to walk. He sometimes crawls still, but I think that is to defy my hopes of not having to carry him anymore...He also has said "Dad" every morning he sings the word in different pitches and tones. The other day, I took him out of the fridge so I could shut the door. He looks up at me and goes "Why?" I said "Because I said so" he says "Why? Why? Why?" so that's been his new thing.
Travis surprised me with a puppy July 3rd. Her name is Chi Chi (it was Chinchilla from her previous owner) she is a 6 month Shih Tzu. Her and Rowdy get along fine, but her and Ashton are two peas in a pod.
School has been going good. I'm caught up (was a few assignments behind, but in the same chapter) It ends August 10th is the exam. I'm so scared!!! I've been studying real hard. I also have been wanting to take a few more classes Aug 28th when the fall starts. Like maybe one on campus then a math online again. Dad told me not to push myself though because I do have a family to think about (all the reason I'm pushing myself).
Travis' blood pressure has been double these past few weeks. He and I are praying to see if he should be put on Blood Pressure meds or not (his Dr. wants him to, but we're not sure if the risks are worth it, along with the $) We've been going for evening walks with Ash and the dogs, and we also went Bowling along with a nice walk around Temple Square.
My friend Blake Henderson from Raleigh Ward came to Utah to visit me and some other friends out here. I finally got my scriptures that I left in seminary after 4 yrs! They were the blue one's my dad bought me when I was 12. Now Travis has a set he can use!
So things have been alright :)
No comments:
Post a Comment