So on Friday I moved to SLC. Very long story. My cousin Angeline and I had our differences. I admit, I can do things better. This time it was on her, I even apologized to her and tried to make things right, but she's a grudge holder. She called me a bad parent and said that I was no bette than her clients she works with. I asked her to elaborate, she said she shouldn't have to that I should know what I do wrong when parenting.
She got mad on top of all of this b/c I wouldn't watch Paranormal Activity with her. Movies like that bring a bad vibe, and I don't want that around Ashton. She of course, couldn't understand what's wrong with it.
So now I'm on my own. I found some roomates who decided on Sunday to kick me out b/c their friends can pay more than I can for rent. Money talks, ya know? geez. I'm just very greatful to have Bethany and Jared. I was scared that when I got kicked out that since I didn't have a place to go, I would have to give Ashton to Travis. Jared looked at me and said it will be alright. Then Bethany and him talked. He said I could stay here for a few weeks.
It makes a HUGE difference when people follow the spirit, and have it in their lives. So right now I'm working on a job and getting a place. I have some friends we could get an apartment with. So lets see how things work.
Ashton got to visit with his dad yesterday. He came back and was onry and gets violent with biting, etc. Today he is more relaxed and calm, even when he's tired.
that's a brief summery of life so far.
1 comment:
Hi,
I hope you don't mind me commenting, I just wanted to ask if you would like to be a guest on my blog...
http://openadoptionmatters.blogspot.com/
I hope to hear from you :) Thanks
Karine
Post a Comment